Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Winter Layering

winter fashion, layering, grandma style, calgary fashion, vancouver fashion, velvet, pleated skirt, midi skirt, velvet booties


Exciting news! I will now no longer have any snow pictures (that's totally a lie, there will be at least one more post with snow). I've officially relocated to Vancouver – a haven of greenery despite Canada's harsh winters.

While I say I won't be posting so many snowy photos anymore, I don't know how true that is, as I seem to have brought the snow to Vancouver with me. Just call me Elsa (maybe I should go blonde?)?




winter fashion, layering, grandma style, calgary fashion, vancouver fashion, velvet, pleated skirt, midi skirt, velvet booties



Snowy winters call for layering anything and everything. Last winter I was wearing long vests under chunky knits, but this year I've been pairing thin turtlenecks with summer tops. Camisoles, slips and anything with a deep v-neck is fair game. This velvet top feels super warm and luxurious... but I assure you, the wind passes right through. Another knit like this zara turtleneck, (and maybe some heattech under that) will help keep that chill out though. I'm actually loving turtlenecks with a plunging neckline, even if my sister says I look like a grandma... Honestly, I'm a crazy aunt at least!

Turtleneck: Zara (similar here)
Velvet Top: Zara (similar here and here)
Skirt: Asos (similar here and here)
Purse: Zara (similar here and here)
Boots: Zara (similar here)




winter fashion, layering, grandma style, calgary fashion, vancouver fashion, velvet, pleated skirt, midi skirt, velvet booties
To Dress like a  Grandma

Wear velvet
Wear turtlenecks
Wear them together
winter fashion, layering, grandma style, calgary fashion, vancouver fashion, velvet, pleated skirt, midi skirt, velvet booties
winter fashion, layering, grandma style, calgary fashion, vancouver fashion, velvet, pleated skirt, midi skirt, velvet booties winter fashion, layering, grandma style, calgary fashion, vancouver fashion, velvet, pleated skirt, midi skirt, velvet booties winter fashion, layering, grandma style, calgary fashion, vancouver fashion, velvet, pleated skirt, midi skirt, velvet booties
Linked up with - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics