Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Slip

how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots
All photos take by Hartej Virdi
ARITZIA TURTLENECK | ARITZIA SLIP DRESS | ZARA JACKET | CALL IT SPRING BOOTS | ZARA PURSE



The search is over! I've finally found my perfect slip... after more than a year of searching. Seriously, the slip dress trend started all the way back in 2014, and after much resistance (who else is always super resistant to trends... until they start to die out?), finally became obsessed around the end of 2015. My obsession was taken to a new level when I saw a crushed velvet, rust colored slip on Pinterest last fall. I immediately put my search for a black slip with lace trim on hold, for a rust colored one (preferably in velvet, as I must grasp at the last vestiges of the 90s trend I succumbed to so late in the game).

Evidently, I didn't find one in velvet (or I did, but it fit terribly and clung to all the wrong spots, as is wont with velvet). A random look through the last of Aritzia's end of season sale, brought me to the new season's styles though, and I left with far too much. Obviously I deserved it all.
...Pairing an oversized, masculine coat works to tone down the feminine slip. Layer over a turtle neck for extra warmth.
how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots
how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots
how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots
how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots
how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots how to wear slip dress, slip dress trend, masculine jacket, layering outfit, over the knee boots
Linked up with -  The Pleated Poppy -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics