Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Statement Sleeves


Fall trends abound, but statement sleeves are my favourite. Wide sleeves were all the rage during fashion week/month back in September, and I was lucky enough to be in London at the time. And with London comes... finding new places to shop at! My favourite was of course & Other Stories on Oxford Street, along with all the department stores, and the giant Topshop... and the giant H&M.... Yea, Oxford Street is definitely my favourite.

I was actually really lucky to find & Other Stories in London. I originally saw this shirt dress on a random shopping widget from a European blogger, and was immediately lusting over it. Too bad they don't ship to Canada, right? Oh, and this shirt dress was sold out of course. So when I saw the store in London while exploring, I immediately went in... and couldn't find any magical statement sleeves. It wasn't until I tried something else on and was leaving the changing room that I saw this dress... and in my size! And then of course, I was indecisive... did I really need another shirt dress? Let alone one where the slits were so high wearing it was a dress was almost infeasible? So I left it and walked back to my hostel. And immediately regretted that decision. Cue the next morning when I had plans to meet my friend at Buckingham Palace and go to afternoon tea. All of that was put off so I could walk back to Oxford (I don't know why I didn't take the subway since I bought an Oyster card) before the store opened, and get my hands on that dress. Thankfully there was one left in my size and I left London without any shopping regrets. (Jk, I regret not buying a fur jacket from Whistles. You can't even find it online anymore.)

Dress: & Other Stories
Top: Zara
Boots: Call It Spring
Purse: Zara (similar here)
Earrings: & Other Stories






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics