Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas and a Bit of News


Firstly, Merry Christmas everyone! This has been an exciting year for me with many new opportunities!

With these new opportunities, I'd also love to better the blog, especially the photography. I normally use a tripod and remote for my photography, and while it works, I'm not the best at it. In Korea, I have a couple of friends who are willing to take photos of me on the weekend, however I'm not sure how long we'll be able to continue that as contracts are anding and people are moving. I'll manage though. Worst that happens is I go back to the tripod (my usual location by the university is usually free of people and onlookers). 

Secondly, you'll notice a few design changes. This not only has to do with giving the blog a facelift and rebranding, but to refocus myself, and have the blog more to my current fashion style. When I first created this blog, my personal style was very girly. While I still love feminine pieces, I find myself being drawn to cleaner, more minimalistic and neutral designs and colours. I want the design of the blog to reflect that.

Lastly, a name change. You may have noticed my social media handles changing to reflect this earlier in the year. Again, this is to refocus myself, as well as refocus and refine my style. I've decided to call the blog "Casual 'n Couture." Why 'n? Originally, I couldn't decide if I wanted to rename the blog "casual and couture" or "casual in couture." And would have been the most accurate choice to reflect my style (mixing more high end and trendy pieces with regular, everyday stuff), but in had a better ring to it. So I decided to mix it up a bit and use an abbreviated form of and, that would sounds like in. The url will be changing to casualncouture.blogspot.ca New Years Eve, so make sure to watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics