Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Midi Skirt


Hello lovlies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I managed to get out and take a few photos in front of this one blossoming tree before the rain came and knocked all the blossoms off. 





This top is really, really large on me, so I like to pair it with various lace bralettes so that nothing shows when I bend over. I have a ton in different colours, but black is my favourite go-to to add a bit of sex appeal (seriously, black lingerie is the sexiest). The coloured ones are great for adding a bit of fun attitude to an outfit.

This ASOS skirt is a new favourite of mine. It's asymmetrical and the bright red just makes me so happy. How fun to twirl around in! Midi skirts are super trendy this season, and this one will work for many to come. The dip hem makes it trendy enough for day, but the longer length keeps is classic and appropriate for more formal events.

It pairs perfectly with a pair of flats for a casual weekend, or heels to dress it up. I wear it to work pretty often with my favourite pair of Charles Philip loafers. I just can't seem to get enough of red this summer.

Talula top (old) (similar here)
Asos skirt (out of stock) (similar here)
Juicy Couture bracelet (similar here and here)
Swarovski and ASOS (similar here) necklaces


6 comments:

  1. Love the red, looks very nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous red skirt! I love the high low hemline. Your flats are so cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The loafers are adorable with this look! Perfect! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red skirt! Such a huge fan of the mid, and love the outfit.

    from the link up

    Please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely a keeper--great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics