Sunday, June 22, 2014

Rattlesnake

Ladakh, leather skirt, crop top, Urban Outfitters, Zara, summer, fashion, personals style

Summer is officially here as of this weekend! And we had some amazing weather to go along with it! Finally! No more rain! I hope.

Ladakh, leather skirt, crop top, Urban Outfitters, Zara, summer, fashion, personals style

Ladakh, leather skirt, crop top, Urban Outfitters, Zara, summer, fashion, personals style

Ladakh, leather skirt, crop top, Urban Outfitters, Zara, summer, fashion, personals style

It's been hot enough to officially wear crop tops without freezing. Actually, it's been so hot that I can't imagine wearing much else during the afternoon (mornings and evening are a bit cooler). I love how summery they are – perfect for lying out on my deck and drinking iced tea!

This leather skirt from the Ladakh x REVOLVE quickly became a favourite of mine when it arrived at my doorstep last week. The studding is gorgeous (although I've noticed the two on the edges are a bit loose), the zipper and notch are something I've rarely seen, and there are pockets! Who doesn't love a skirt with pockets? Leather skirts were all the rage last summer and fall, but I think this one will take me far into next year. There's something about it that's perfectly edgy and unique, that it's more of a statement piece (for me at least) that I can bring out again and again, vs a simple trend.

Urban Outfitters top (old) (similar here)
Ladakh skirt
Zara shoes (old) (similar here and here)
Etsy cuff

4 comments:

  1. You have the most perfect figure! You're right to show it off like this. You look funky and edgy, I wish I could wear an outfit like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa sooooo HOT and I'm not talking about the weather....Love the edgy look!!!


    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yowza! another great show-stopping outfit! edgy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics