Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello Bermuda

Photos taken by Brandon Wong
Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well. Two more days til the weekend!



How pretty is this top? I may have gotten a little obsessed with sheer lace/mesh tops this summer, much to the surprise of my friends, who now always see my bra. I've never really been particularly modest in regards to lingerie, as I always figured it's really no different than a bikini. So, to my more awkward friends, pretend I have a bathing suit underneath, instead of going, "Omg, Arielle, you know I can see your bra, right?"


This week, I wanted to try a popular summer trend – bermuda shorts. I've always been hesitant to try this particular trend as I found most bermuda shorts to be a tad too long and wide for my frame. When I saw these at Zara, they were the perfect length – short, but not denim cut-off short, and wide enough to flare out ever so slightly. In short, these were the perfect introduction to the trend. And guess what? I love it. I shall now be on the hunt for longer and longer pairs of bermudas, because they are just so damn comfy and easy to style. 


Zara bermuda shorts (similar here and absolutely loving these)
Zara sandals (old) (similar here and here)
Coach clutch

6 comments:

  1. I love this look, such a pretty top, and your sandals look lovely with the look

    from the link up

    please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything lacey so I would definitely wear your top. Looks great with shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that lace top! Such a rad summer look! xo Andrea



    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome top....i love the way you styled it ... join in an amazing skincare giveaway on my blog , it so easy and simple to join....http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com


    thank you


    april

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics