Monday, May 12, 2014

A Spring Walk

BCBGENERATION, J Brand, Spring Fashion, Nasty Gal, Juicy Couture, ASOS, leather jacket, grey jeans, Danier
All photos taken by Brandon Wong
Happy Monday! Sorry about the time off – I just started my new internship and while things haven't exactly been hectic there, I'm still working at my part-time job. All I do now-a-days is work and sleep! But hey, I suppose I'll have more money to buy clothes?


BCBGENERATION, J Brand, Spring Fashion, Nasty Gal, Juicy Couture, ASOS, leather jacket, grey jeans, Danier

BCBGENERATION, J Brand, Spring Fashion, Nasty Gal, Juicy Couture, ASOS, leather jacket, grey jeans, Danier
It was a really odd day when we went out to take these photos – the morning was nice and warm, and then it started to get colder and colder until some rain finally started to fall. By evening, the rain had turned to snow! 

My friend took these photos of me while we were out walking his dog and I couldn't stop hunching up trying to keep warm. So all through the photoshoot I made silly faces at him and jumped around. Probably not my smartest move as I then had to stay out in the cold longer than I needed to.

BCBGENERATION, J Brand, Spring Fashion, Nasty Gal, Juicy Couture, ASOS, leather jacket, grey jeans, Danier

BCBGENERATION, J Brand, Spring Fashion, Nasty Gal, Juicy Couture, ASOS, leather jacket, grey jeans, Danier
I'm still in love with these shoes. Despite the embellishments, I can actually wear these smoking slippers with almost anything. Talk about versatile! They're perfect for dressing up a pair or jeans on a walk with the dog. (Did you notice these were the jeans on my SHOPBOP Friends and Family Event Wishlist?)

I definitely prefer to wear a comfortable flat over heels if I'm going to be going on a lengthy walk. I've done the whole let's walk a dog or go on a tour in four inch heels and it's not usually fun. If I know I'm going to be doing a lot of walking and standing, I'll choose a pair of flats or wedges any day.
pug
Bonus Pug!

Top: Nasty Gal
Jacket: Danier (similar here and here)
Bottoms: J Brand
Shoes: BCBGENERATION
Accessories: Coutu Kitsch necklace, ASOS necklace, Juicy Couture bracelet (similar here), vintage bracelets

Linking up with - DC Instyle - More Pieces of Me - Style Elixer - Simply Just Lovely - Perfectly Coutured -

7 comments:

  1. Loving those shoes!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the funny face! i can't believe you're getting snow in May! i love the pop of color from the shoes.

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Calgary weather is always ridiculous though. One time we had a blizzard in July... =P

      Delete
  3. Just say no to snow!!
    Welcome back, by the way! Was missing your looks! Hate when that thing called life gets in the way :)
    I've always loved those flats, too - they're the perfect color pop! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if only I could! When do I get to wear sandals?!
      Aww thanks, Carylee. Yea, hopefully I've settled down a bit in terms of time split between two jobs, so I can go out and take some more photos more often. Between my last semester and this, I haven't been posting a ton, which is pretty sad.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics