Monday, January 6, 2014

Beads and Leather

H&M, Wilfred Free, leather pants, Aritzia, Steven Madden


H&M, Wilfred Free, leather pants, Aritzia, Steven Madden

H&M, Wilfred Free, leather pants, Aritzia, Steven Madden
Love this beaded collar. Normally I'm not a fan of beaded embellishments (I find they tend to look "busy") but this top from H&M was perfect. The beading is very subtle and doesn't get in the way of all my layered necklaces.

H&M, Wilfred Free, leather pants, Aritzia, Steven Madden

I am so in love with these leather pants. Leather adds instant edge to an otherwise ordinary outfit. I originally bought these to go with my lace peplum top. I'd been wanting a pair of leather pants since the summer, and found these at Aritzia early on. I knew I had to have them, but I held back since I didn't think anything in my closet would really go with. Turns out, after buying the peplum top and consequently these pants, nearly every top I own goes with them. 

Top: H&M (similar here and here)
Bottom: Wilfred Free (similar here and here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here and here)
Accessories: CoutuKitsch necklace, ASOS necklace (similar here)

Linked up with - Simply Just Lovely - Everyday Fashion and Finance - Style Elixer - Penniless Socialite -

19 comments:

  1. Yes! Amazing how leather pants go with *every*thing! I love that they're edgy, but their reputation no longer limits them to nightlife or going out wear! You look great!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're taking the place of all my leggings, to say the least. I also find I look way snazzier in leather pants and a simple t-shirt compared to jeans and a tee (which I find too plain most days)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love how you made the leather pants so perfect! I have those EXACT faux leather pants (from Aritiza) and LOVE them... they're as comfortable as sweatpants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These really are my new sweatpants, I'm actually worried about wearing them out I wear them so often. i'm hoping these are part of Aritzia's regular stock, just in case. I definitely need to buy another pair of these as backup.

      Delete
  3. Great outfit :) Love your style! Your trousers are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They're hard not to! I didn't think it would be so easy to create outfits with, but they're actually really versatile and easy to style.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh so much snow! I'm so jealous! I really love your shoes, they look so comfy but stylish too! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's nice and not nice at the same time. We've been getting a deep freeze every second week. It's weird.
      I don't see the boots on the Steve Madden site anymore, but I have seen them in Steve Madden stores still. they're the mature booties.

      Delete
  6. Love the leather pants! You paired them with the perfect top, too! I'm a new follower and am so glad I discovered your blog - can't wait to see more!

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look! I love that top paired with the leather leggings, so cute!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The details on that top are so cute! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Kate Spade Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very cool top and the leather pants look fantastic on you, glad you bought some :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I adore the leather pants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your very welcome, I know how you feel and you should because they look great on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics