Sunday, August 18, 2013

Korean Inspired

 Hi everyone. Sorry about the short hiatus, it's been a bit of a hectic week with work and life. I did manage to drop by Zara (okay, I always drop by Zara because I work beside it), and pick up a few new pieces that I'm loving at the moment. One was this lovely blouse, and the other was a ruffled pencil skirt, which I can't wait to feature. I have no idea where I'll wear though. It's a bit too business-y for school, but I'm sure I'll manage something. 
There's a ton of new tops and skirts I want still.... Ugh, I'm going broke thanks to Zara...


 Pairing this blouse with a pair of shorts reminded me of when I was in Korea last summer. The girls dress beautifully and I love their style. I try to emulate it a bit while I'm in Canada since it's different from what you usually see here (although every girl dresses really, really similarly over there).

 I adore this blouse. I was looking for a geometric top to pair with my jeans, and I think I may have found the perfect one. Everything else I've seen didn't quite work out - the pattern was either too large or too small, and just looked awkward on me.


Zara top
Shorts from Korea (similar here)
Spring shoes (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics