Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Weather


It's Stampede week and all I'm doing is working. I've been to the Calgary Stampede plenty of times, so it doesn't hold much of an allure for me anymore, except to spend time with friends and take in a concert or two. Unfortunately, I work all week, so I won't be able to make it, but these wedge sneakers would have been an adorable substitute for cowboy boots.

The sneakers are actually my sisters, and I just stole them for a half hour to shoot this look. I haven't been too much of a fan of the wedge sneaker trend due to all the velcro I tend to see, and that they don't really match my current wardrobe, but with denim cutoffs or shorts I can see the appeal.
It's been pretty hot in Calgary (compared to other summers) and I've started to live in shorts and airy tops. Chiffon is my favourite, but this thin shirt is quickly taking the place of my more sheer ones. I feel like it's super artsy looking, and once I find my perfect pair of boyfriend jeans, I probably won't ever take it off. And please, ignore my wannabe model poses. >_<

(Shirt-Garage, Shorts-Suzy Shier, Watch-Micheal Kors, Bracelet-Aldo, Shoes-Spring)




 Can't wait to take a few pictures in front of my garden, overgrown with weeds and grass as it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images

Real Time Analytics